Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I LOVE and MISS you already GRAM!!!

My grandma Audrey passed away this afternoon around 5:00 pm. As most of you know I LOVE my gram with all my heart and soul. She has had some pretty major health problems and we almost lost her last month. But (as her doctor said) she is a tough old bird, and went on to say you don't have years left with her but months. Well almost a month later her tired, ill ridden body decided it was enough. She was with family when she passed and for this I am grateful. My mom, uncle (who is an over the road truck driver), and I knew that when we left last month there was a good chance we would never see her again in this life time. We are all just surprised that it was so quick.
I LOVE YOU GRAM and I will miss you terribly but I know you are up in heaven ejoying the long awaited reunion with grandma and grandpa k, Mandy, Minnie and many others. I know that they are rejoicing that you have joined them. I will always keep you close to my heart.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you lost her. She must have been one amazing lady!

Mandy R said...

Thank you Ashley!!! Yes she was an amazing lady. She will definetly be missed.