Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Clutzy Mandy is at it again......

So last night after my first official post I am sitting on the couch working on a Christmas present and I go to stand up to get in my power chair and I used the craft table to get up. Well..... the craft table legs were not locked in place. So... as I tumble to the ground my head hit the table and all of my weight landed on my right wrist. They said it is cracked and I get to see a orthopedic surgeon on friday. To say the least I am NOT IMPRESSED. This morning I call my mom who bless her little heart busted out laughing for like EVER. All in all it has been a pretty drug filled day and LOTS and LOTS of ice and sleep.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh no Mandy that is terrible!!! I hope it doesn't hurt too bad. But on a happier note I'm so glad you are blogging! It is the easiest way to keep in touch.

Tyler said...

I have to admit that I laughed out loud too...until I read the part about it hurting. Sorry about your wrist. Get well soon.

Unknown said...

I wasn't "laughing" because she broke it - I was laughing as that is so Mandy!

I still love you daughter!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness girl!!!! It never ends for you. Now what are you going to do? Well, I hope you get well soon. I love that you are posting now too!