Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging

Well it is official. I have decided to try and attempt this blogging thing. Those of you who know me know that I am not very eloquent with words SO this will be interesting and probably the most boring thing that you will read in your day. I live in St Cloud MN and am currently in a 2 bedroom apt BUT will be moving into a 1 bedroom in the same bldg as of Oct 1. This space is just way to BIG for Bailey and I. I am currently sewing up a storm and will in the next few days post some pics of some of the animals that I make. FOR NOW I am off to bed and will update again soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go - this is a fun way to keep everyone updated on what is happening.

Love,
Mom

Unknown said...

Cool. Now we will know what our little Mandy is doing in her life! I am excited!!!