Sunday, January 25, 2009

You reading correctly, I moved AGAIN

I know I know I can NEVER stay in one place for very long. Actually drum roll....... I got a part time job doing medical billing remotely. SO because of space issues and volume issues at my aunt's in Zimmerman, I moved back to VA with mom and David. I work for Medical Professional Services out of N VA and was actually able to meet up with my boss on tuesday afternoon. Thankfully we met in Fredericksburg as DC was closed to outside traffic due to President Obama's inauguration. Tomorrow marks my 4th day and I am LOVING every minute of it.
Now that I am at the computer ALL of the time.... okay 6 hours a day..... I will post more often.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay for your great new job and Double Yay for more frequent posts! I hope you get to stay put for awhile!

Unknown said...

Congrats Mandy! I am so happy to hear that you have a job that you love. That makes life so much better. And I didn't know that your mom moved back to VA. I guess that may cease some CA visits for a while.