Monday, February 2, 2009

Random Monday thoughts.....

So here I am sitting at my desk. On hold with an insurance company watching the clock. Not a good sign since I have about 2 1/2 hours of work left for today. Here is a random question: why do medical insurance companies never seem to have enough csrs on staff so the "provider's office" aka ME have to wait on hold forever? Oh well at least I get stuff done while I am on hold. Thank the Lord for speaker phone right? As I sit on hold I am looking around my "office" okay it is really half of my bedroom thinking dang I have only been working for a week and a half and my desk is already MESSY. I hate disorganization when it comes to my office. I am also thinking it is looking a little germie in here and as most of you know I so CAN NOT handle germies. My cousin's husband posted a pic of their 18 month old laying on the floor in a store looking under the dressing room door at his mom. My first thought was dang that is a cute pic although it was quickly over run by the second thought of all of those germies their son was laying in. I don't think I have had enough Diet Coke today. Boy Ashley I sure could go for a gallon again like that day at KFC on the way to SF. I have already had a bottle and a half of water. SO maybe lack of caffeine is my problem..... Who knows? Right?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Those cokes were glorious (though burdensome to hold) and I definitely think you need one! STAT! You would probably drop dead if you knew the germiness of my house right now!