Sunday, December 25, 2011

Week 1 December 26-January 1

Monday is the big day. I know that most people would wait until the new year to start, but, why put off the inevitable. Besides this means that once spring semester starts I will be a professional at this whole thing.

People may be thinking why now? Well there are many answers to that question:

1- I am not getting any younger
2- I have had great success in the past and KNOW I can again
3- It would help the whole knee situation
4- I would feel way better not only physically but also mentally

and so on.....

SO how this is going to work is every day I will post a "food journal", what I ate and drank for the entire day. Then once a week I will weigh myself and take new measurements. Although I won't be posting the actual numbers on here, I will be posting the "losses".

If this helps to motivate even one person then I will feel like a success!!

~If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, your right~

No comments: